HR Manager (nonunion)
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
|Pay Rate : ||$ 100,000.00 - 115,000.00 /Year|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Our client is the largest integrated manufacturer of paper in North America.
- This position will support their Personal Care Division.
Education and Experience:
- The Human Resources (HR) Manager provides leadership and direction for all HR functions to achieve strategic goals through human capital.
- This is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our employees, and leaders.
- The HR Manager is a consulting partner to management on Human Resource related issues such as employee relations, performance management, staffing, change management, and compensation.
- The successful HR Manager will act as a change agent for culture evolution and process improvement.
- The HR Manager forms partnerships with management to create superior relationships to facilitate the attainment of the organization's business objectives.
- The HR Manager is expected to maintain an effective level of business literacy regarding the business unit's financial position, and business plans.
- The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Desired Skills and Background:
- A Bachelor's degree and ten or more year's applicable Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment
- A Master's degree in Business or Human Resources Management preferred
- Considerable knowledge of Human Resource principles and practices and applicable state and federal laws
- Expertise in employee and labor relations techniques
- Strong conflict resolution and performance management skills
- Experience coaching managers and employees for effective skill building
- Nonunion experience and union avoidance experience is needed
About Search Solution Group:
- Change management skills and practical experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong collaborative relationships to gain, support, and achieve results
Search Solution Group, headquartered in Charlotte NC, is the premier Executive Search Firm. By partnering with only the best, Search Solution Group has become the leader in delivering permanent and sustainable executive employment solutions in the specialty areas of Accounting and Finance, Engineering, Manufacturing, Human Resources, Operations, and Legal- both locally and nationally. Since 2002, Search Solution Group has had a dedicated team of experts in recruiting that take pride in providing top talent through taking the right steps to understand both the needs of our clients and candidates. Contact Search Solution Group for any Executive Recruiting or Career Placement Needs.
Tags: Job Search, Head Hunter, Recruitment, Recruitment Agency, Employment Agency, Job Search Website, Career Search Jobs, Charlotte, North Carolina, Executive Recruitment Firm